HOW TO APPROACH PRACTICE:
- From the offerings on this page (found below), choose one recording to follow at least 6 days of this week. This is your practice and you are in control which recording you wish to listen to and you may choose to listen to the same one multiple times.
- One day this week attend a live guided meditation session or watch a recorded live guided meditation on the Live Sessions page.
- We invite you to visit the Monthly Highlights page to supplement the material while on your RC journey.
HOW TO SET UP A MEDITATION SPACE
As we establish new habits it is extremely helpful to have a set time and set space. This makes creating a new skill much easier because your mind and body begin to understand what you are asking of it. As a result, there is a lot less emotional resistance you will experience.
- First, choose a time that you can stick to with relative ease. For some, that is early in the morning, others it is late at night or even in the middle of the day. Ask yourself honestly what you believe you can commit to.
- Next, set up a space where you can practice. It doesn't have to be elaborate. A cozy place anywhere (a quiet closet even) that feels peaceful and calm will be perfect. A soft cushion along with a shelf or small table that is eye or chest level can be very helpful. It's nice to have a few meaningful items on the table. Have fun setting it up and make it your own...there are no rules here!
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION FOR JOURNEY 2
- Complete your Daily Check-In every day
- Even if you did not accomplish the exercise intended for the day still complete your Daily Check-In
- A Certificate of Completion will be sent to your inbox at the end of the week if you practiced at least 6 of the 7 days.
- If you miss more than 1 day, refresh your practice and begin week 2 again.
- Meditation is not a linear process, so don't feel bad if you need to refresh...we all refresh no matter how long we have been practicing.