The goal for Journey 3 is to become more aware of your 5 senses.
During your practice sessions this week experience the 5 senses with a fresh curiosity. This will help get the most out of the practices. It may feel weird or ridiculous to some to take time to be aware of sight, smell, touch, taste, and sound in order to help us resolve conflicts in life. But meditation with a focus on the senses helps us:
How to Approach Journey 3
- To complete this Third Journey and receive the Certificate you will meditate at least 6 days this week.
- Each day this week choose one of the recordings below.
- One day this week attend a live guided meditation session or watch a recorded live guided meditation on the Live Sessions page.
- We invite you to visit the Monthly Highlights page to supplement the material while on your RC journey.
To Receive Certificate
- Complete a daily practice at least 6 days.
- Respond to the emailed Daily Check-In even if you did not accomplish the exercise intended for the day. The feedback can help you get back on track.
- At the end of the week you will receive a Weekly Check-In. If you verify that you participated at least 6 days this week a Certificate of Completion for this week will be sent to your email.
- If you miss more than 1 day, refresh your practice and begin Second Journey again. Progress on starting Meditation is not always in a straight line.
- Don't feel bad if you need to refresh...we all refresh no matter how long we have been practicing.