For this week you will practice gentle breathing techniques so you can begin to build skills to create a calm and balanced mind and body. When we are in a state of calm, we can make good judgments, and as a result good decisions.
This week the guidance will invite you to:
How to Approach 2nd Journey
- To complete this Second Journey and receive the Certificate you will meditate at least 6 days this week.
- Each day this week choose one of the recordings below. This is your practice and you are in control which recording you wish to listen to and you may choose to listen to the same one multiple times.
- One day this week attend a live guided meditation session or watch a recorded live guided meditation on the Live Sessions page.
- We invite you to visit the Monthly Highlights page to supplement the material while on your RC journey.
To Receive Certificate
- Complete a daily practice at least 6 days.
- Respond to the emailed Daily Check-In even if you did not accomplish the exercise intended for the day. The feedback can help you get back on track.
- At the end of the week you will receive a Weekly Check-In. If you verify that you participated at least 6 days this week a Certificate of Completion for this week will be sent to your email.
- If you miss more than 1 day, refresh your practice and begin Second Journey again. Progress on starting Meditation is not always in a straight line.
- Don't feel bad if you need to refresh...we all refresh no matter how long we have been practicing.